Becker Metal Works was originally incorporated in 1986 to provide stainless steel investment castings to the medical industry. Since then, we have expanded to service the energy, machine tool, food processing, chemical and defense industries to name a few.
Custom Part Manufacturing
Investment casting can produce parts that achieve, or closely approximate finished dimensions, which can provide significant savings by eliminating machine operations, increasing tool life and reducing labor costs and scrap rates.
Complimentary to CNC Machining
The investment casting process offers greater configuration, detail and the machining of critical areas only. This reduces the amount of machine operations, thereby reducing machine time and perishable tool costs.
Why Choose Becker Metal Works?
- On-time delivery that is consistent with customer requirements
- Unusually short lead time, 4-6 weeks for tooling and sample castings, 6-8 weeks after sample approval for reorders
- Our investment castings are precise, repeatable and predicatable
- We can produce castings ranging from ounces to 80 lbs
- We are imaginative problem solvers with the expertise, skill and practical knowledge to meet your needs